Canadian immigration program is interestingly popular worldwide. In this article we are refreshing and updating you Canadian immigration policy 2016 announced for Pakistan, what new changes occur in proceeding. Go at bottom for latest news.
Canadian Immigration Policy for Pakistan
Canada accepts over 250,000 migrants from countries around the world and Pakistan is important one of them. A noteworthy number of Pakistani immigrate to Canada each year under skilled worker class, family sponsorship, provincial nominee programs, investors and entrepreneurs for better living and financial opportunities. Pakistanis who get the Canadian permanent resident status can apply for Canadian citizenship after meeting the residency requirements. Furthermore, Canadian citizens and permanent resident may also be able to sponsor their family members in Pakistan to live with them in Canada.
According to the latest Canadian immigration policy announced, Pakistani nationals can apply in the immigration program in following categories.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Canada Investor Immigrant Program
- Quebec Investor Immigrant Program
- Quebec Skilled Worker Class
- Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed
- Family Sponsorship
- Provincial Nominee Program
Canadian Immigration Policy for the Students Studying There
Pakistani students who are studying in Canadian educational institutes can apply for the following immigration programs after completing their diploma, certificate or degree program and/or one year work experience after graduation.
- Canadian Experience Class
- Ontario Nominee Program for International Students
- Manitoba Nominee Program for International Students
Canadian Govt. is stricter investigating the documents and papers due to current circumstance of terrorism. It may cause getting more processing time than prior. Getting more caring and secure, applicant should consult a professional and certified agent so that application can be submitted mistakes free. The High Commission of Canada in Islamabad, Pakistan is responsible for processing the applications under Family sponsorship, study permits, work permits and visit visas. One thing is most important to describe, care about your personality and personal development while you are going to interview in High Commission of Canada, Read More….
Latest News Updates;
- Express entry candidates consider next steps if no invitation to apply are received within a year.
- Quebec skilled worker Immigration Selection System undergoes significant changes during 2016.
- New Business Immigration Programs in Ontario provide fresh opportunities to invest in Canada.
- Canada Visa News briefs for January, 2016.
Following is the contact information of High Commission of Canada in Islamabad
High Commission of Canada,
Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5,
Tel: (051) 208-6000, Toll free: 0800-00-226, Fax: (051) 208-6900
High Commission of Canada
P. O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Applicants can contact during working Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00-17:00, Friday 8:00-12:30.
All above information are collected through reliable resources and published honestly. Information are updated till the date, any change in policy will published immediately and you can get it by searching Canadian Immigration Policy 2016 for Pakistan.