Are you willing travelling to Dubai (United Arab Emirates) for jobs, business or outing, the article “How to Get Dubai Visa from Pakistan” is complete guideline that includes comprehensive details about Dubai visit visa from Pakistan, requirements and fee schedule and how to apply Dubai visa online. For visitor’s conveniences we have gathered all relevant information about Dubai visa whether to go visit or to go for jobs, on a single page, so that you can feel it trouble free.
How to Get Dubai Visa from Pakistan
Dubai is basically a city in the United Arab Emirates well known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture, world’s best businesses and a lively nightlife scenario. Dubai has earned worldwide popularity and visitors, traders, businessmen and job searchers from whole world come here in millions every year.
Dubai is a free port in Gulf area. Burj Khalifa, which is 830m tall tower, is known as the highest building in the world. Burj Khalifa dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On man-made islands just offshore is Atlantis, the Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks that is really awesome in look. GDP per capita income in Dubai is $24,866 and this is an ideal figure. This is the actual reason, the job seekers around the world come here frequently, and eventually they get their goal due to adequate opportunities of jobs.
Merely we can say Dubai is the place where you can get realistic job, find awesome visiting spots and good business chances, because Dubai is a global hub. According to 2013 statistics, Dubai’s population is 2,106 million. Dubai’s weather climate is 81°F (27°C), Wind NW at 17 mph (27 km/h), 54% Humidity. Hotel’s renting range is 3-star averaging $90, 5-star averaging $280.
Dubai Visit Visa Types
There are three types of visas which can be obtained from the Embassy provided that the requirements are fulfilled:
1. Single Entry (One Month)
2. Single Entry (Three Months)
3. Multiple Entries (Six Months)
Dubai Visit Visa Requirements for Pakistan
Following the major steps and requirements are to apply for Dubai visit visa online.
- Get Visa Form Download. http://imgur.com/V8Swinv or uae-embassy.ae/Editor/defaultvisaapplication.pdf
- Visa form must be typed, do not fill it by hand.
- Photographs should be pasted with white background (NOT stapled or attached).
- Visa form with incomplete requirements will not be reviewed.
- Visa application form must be signed by the applicant on the space assigned for his/her signature, as per instruction.
- The Particulars of Sponsor in UAE is a MUST requirement; do not ignore to fill it.
- Govt. Official should mention the Particulars of Sponsor as their Embassy or Consulate in UAE.
- Visa application must be submitted to the Embassy’s Consular Section at least TWO (2) Weeks Prior to Departure Date.
Dubai Visa Instructions for Pakistani Govt. Officials
If you are Govt. officials and want to visit Dubai, note following three points.
- Note Verbal from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Pakistan is compulsory.
- Note Verbal of older dates will not be accepted.
- The Purpose of Entry should be mentioned on the note verbal and the VISA FORM(Incomplete applications will NOT be entertained)
Dubai Visit Visa Fee for Pakistan
Fee can be categorized into three as;
- For (30) Days Single Entry $ 200/-
- For (90) Days Single Entry $ 400/-
- For (6) Months Multiple Entry $ 800/-
How to Apply Dubai Visa Online
You can apply Dubai visit visa physically, however, if you want to apply online the process is so simple. Download the form and typed it according to required information on the form, browse Dubai’s embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan http://uae-embassy.ae/embassies/pk and click the Visas option in right sidebar, submit your form to the Embassy’s Consular Section.
For more inquiry about How to Obtain Dubai Visa from Pakistan, Requirements & Fee, please write us in below commenting box or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.