Before we jump into how to make silk flower arrangements for weddings bridal bouquet, we have to give you a little back story, Sophia Joseph has written about top 10 best wedding flower arrangements ideas how to you can decorate your big day by fresh flowers. She looks so conscious to find out how the flowers play a unique role augmenting special day craze.
How to Make Silk Flower Arrangements for Weddings
On a mission to create something equally as terrific, I am contacted to pull out my magic wand and is now her to show you how to make a silk flower’s arrangements and turn the ideas into a beautiful wedding memento. Be ready to have a fake flower journey. The first thing you need to do is to gather your flowers.
Go to your nearest craft stores, from the looks of it they have a terrific selection from Billy buttons to Peonies and everything in between. Do not go in expensive range. Simply make sure, the prices are also extremely reasonable. Everything is arranged, now go to learn how to?
- Birch Bark
- Glue Gun
- Flower Wire
- Flower Tape
- Wire Cutters
- Vintage Pins
The Ideas Mostly I Love To Use
- Ivory Garden Rose
- Peach Garden Rose
- Lamb’s Ear
- Pink Spray Roses
- Poppy Pods
All things you have arranged, now come on to learn how to make the ARTIFICIAL FLOWER BOUQUET FOR BRIDE? Go with following six steps.
- Put in order stems by cutting into useable pieces. Use your wire cutters and trim off all the surplus leaves, leaving only one or two close to the flower. After you have your single stem flower wire and tape stems as necessary. This allows you to extend the length of a flower easily.
- Select 2-4 flowers to start the base of your bouquet. You can start with one stem of lamb’s ear, a couple poppy pods and a stem of ranunculus.
- Make your bouquet by adding flowers around your base flowers. You can do this by turning the bouquet around and adding stems until your bouquet is at the pleasing size. It depends on personal preference what looks of the bouquet is best for you.
- Wrap your bouquet in floral tape, starting at the top and traveling down the stem bunch. This will give your bouquet a little added support. Cut the excess stems down until you have reached your desired length.
- Cut a piece of birch bark to size and glue the underneath edge of the birch bark to the stems.
- Cut a piece of twine about a yard long and put a dot of hot glue on the back of the stems above the birch bark to secure the end of the twine. Wrap the twine around the stems slightly covering the edge of the birch bark. Secure brooch or pin with hot glue gun and voila you have yourself a fake flower bridal bouquet.
Lastly make your own silk flower bridal bouquet with smaller pre-made bouquets and a bouquet holder. Combine your favorite flowers in an easy DIY bouquet for a look you love that will last long after your wedding day. Let us to photograph few ideas adding up more versatility.
Silk Flower Arrangements for Wedding Gallery