Data Entry Jobs Online from Home without Investment and Experience has become increasingly popular with the advancement of global connectivity. Part-time and full-time data entry jobs are available online around the world. There is work here for students, women, retirees, and anyone looking to save money.
These jobs can be done easily if you have a fast typing speed (30 to 40 words per minute) and good accuracy. It is possible to exceed your expectations with online jobs. Globally, millions of people earn billions through data entry jobs.
There are many Work from Home Data Entry Jobs you can do on your own schedule, and you can easily operate from home. You may want to look for High Paying Typing and Data Entry Jobs whenever you search online. In addition to having access to fast internet and being able to type quickly, you can use them if you do not need full-time work.
Working from home might be an option for you, but you’re not sure whether it’s possible. Taking a break from work and typing copy paste online can earn you money! What are the best places to find legitimate job openings?
Data Entry Jobs Online from Home without Investment
There are number of legitimate online data entry work from home opportunities around the world. However we recommend you one of the best companies “Serco IP Services”.
Serco IP Services Offers Data Entry Online Jobs To Make Money
About the Company
As a long-time supporter of the US Patent and Trade Office (USPTO), Serco brings a unique level of expertise in patent classification that leads to a robust discovery process for IP practitioners and corporations.
The company’s patent search service offers the framework for an efficient and successful approach to patent litigation involving validity and invalidity searches as well as to patent prosecution support with patentability and clearance searches for new inventions.
Grounded in accurate classification, Serco’s patent search ensures that all relevant avenues for investigation are uncovered to inform your strategic approach. It provides an in-depth, easy-to-understand understanding of the relevant concepts and classification strategy that uncovers the most relevant bodies of art.
Serco’s expertise covers major classification systems, including: United States Patent Classification (USPC), International Patent Classification (IPC), and Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC).
Over 9,000 Serco employees work in Herndon, Virginia, as part of a $4 billion global business that helps governments and public agencies transform.
Serco supports corporate, legal, and IP investor clients with both the results and context they need for on-going strategy and favorable outcomes.
Serco IP Services, part of Serco North America, needs a Data Entry Operator to process patent documents for the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). In order to prepare for submission, documents must adhere to a detailed technical style guide.
To support daily production to meet Customer specifications within established quality standards and deadlines, the Data Entry Operator will type, proofread, and edit electronic documents. It is possible for successful candidates to make significant contributions to the patent industry.
This position may have the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Correct OCR errors
- Transcribe data from source documents
- Consistently meet production deadlines
- Apply composition codes and style rules
- Consistently meeting quality requirements
- Verify entered data with source documents
- Participate in team meetings and projects
- Check for compliance with style guide rules
- This position typically reports to an Edit Team Supervisor
- Problem solving and escalate issues that may impact delivery of a quality, on-time product.
- This position may assist in training new employees, maintaining work instructions, and recommending changes for improvement
- This position may work with supervisors, peers, quality staff and others within the company to ensure deliverables meet expectations.
Eligibility and Qualifications Required for this Job
- Meeting deadlines in a timely manner
- Pattern-recognition ability through scanning
- Knowledge of detailed rules and ability to retain it
- Skills in verbal communication, writing, and organization
- The ability to follow written standard operating procedures
- The ability to perform repetitive tasks accurately and reliably
- Ability to edit documents using Microsoft Office or similar software
- An ability to pay close attention to details and be highly efficient
Hello visitors! Please note we are not a job provider, we are just information media. We collect job news from different sources online/offline and publish on our website. On a daily basis, a large number of people visit our website to read this information. Every reader decides according to his/her qualifications, and you can as well. https://bit.ly/3OQsg4q
The link above provides direct access to the job provider described in this post. Please visit it, follow the applying criteria and submit your application for Data Entry Jobs Online from Home without Investment. Thank you.